This is it.
Your whole life has led you up until this very pivotal moment. You either seize the day, or exist wondering what if?... forever???
I'm not sure who you are or where you come from, but you and I both know damn well that the Whitsundays is the most extraordinary natural phenomenon on planet earth.
On a silver platter, I am offering you the opportunity to sit your bum in a plane, and fly over the highlights of the Great Barrier Reef and the Whitsundays.
You will literally be the envy of the world.
So here's the deal.
- Find someone that you care about
- Let them know you have a badass idea to go on a flight around the Whitsundays.
- They'll be like, "COOL, where do I sign?"
- So now that you've got their approval, smash that big red button up there ^^^ that says BOOK NOW.
- Follow the instructions to make the booking (name, contact details, payment details, favourite childhood memory etc). The usual; you know the drill.
P.S. If you have any troubles booking/need guidance, you can hit that green chat button in the bottom right hand corner. Or the phone number on the top left - I'll be here!
Okay, let's say you booked. Everything is sorted - here's...
What you can expect on the day
- A grandiose 1 hour flight around the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef
- Views over the world-famous Heart Reef
- Whitehaven Beach - the world's whitest beach - bring sunnies!
- Hill Inlet (she a beaut)
- As well as countless islands and reefs (literally hundreds) in the beautiful Great Barrier Reef
Where Do We Leave From?
From the airport, of course. Whitsunday Coast Airport to be precise.
But the meeting point is in town on Shute Harbour Road - we'll send you the details when you book.
If you ask nicely, we can even pick you up from your accommodation.
What to Wear
Just be comfortable. Please, no one wants to hear that you wore undies that were 6 sizes too small, or that fancy trenchcoat you bought was a cool idea for a flight in summer.
Wear cool clothes, comfortable shoes.
But if you want to post cute pics on insta with the plane, go for gold.
If weather is terrible we will reschedule to a time that suits you best or provide a 100% refund.